Ink - Jet Table Blister Pack Machine
Salient Features :-
- Fully automatic, system with contnuous operation cycle mechanism for efficient packing
- Automatic synchronised starwheel system sets harmony with blister formation and ensures smooth feeding.
- A comparatively lenthy 'guide track' for rigid inspection for missing blisters, if any.
- Crease proof sealing pattern to eliminate capillary formation of foil on sealing.
- contact heating system with pneumatic actuation allows blister forming with even heating and save wastage of PVC after every stoppage.
- Specially designed ergonomic and aesthetic partially electronic control panel board protects electrical operational components.
|PVC Base Film||Max width||212 mm|
|Thickness||0.35 to 0.45 mm|
|Max Reel dia||440 mm|
|Aluminum foil||Max width||404 mm|
|Thickness||0.02 to 0.03 mm|
|Max Roll dia||210 mm|
|Forming Area||Minimum||109 x 140 mm|
|Pack Length(max)||200 mm|
|Pack Width(max)||150 mm|
|Forming Depth||27 mm|
- Strokes per minute(maximum) :40 - 50 strokes
- (Size and No. of packs depend on selection of change parts,products to be packed and operaters skills)
Power Requirement :-
- (415v ,3 phase,50Hz.,A.C.Electric supply if difrent please specify voltage req)
Dimension in mm:-
- L x B x H 3020x680x2084
Packagable Products :-
- Glass ampouies up to 10ml.and Glass/plastic vials upto 10ml.Droppers,Syringes,Cannulas etc.,can be packed with manual feeding.
BASE FILM :-
- Opaque, transparent or coloured thermoformable and non-toxic PVC.
LIDDING MATERIAL :-
- : inium foil with heat -sealed lacquer or Glassine paper foil.
- : Optinal Facilities (available on prior intimation)
- In - line scoring unit for dispersing of blisters into twos.
- Thermoforming of manufacturer's/product's name
- Printing registration of control system
- Combination packing facility.